Ja’Marr Chase will take the field for the Cincinnati Bengals when they play the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 12 of the NFL season. In this article, we break down all of Chase’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Ja’Marr Chase Week 12 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Chase’s Game-by-Game Stats
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Steelers have the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 258.1 yards per game through the air.
- Chase is averaging 86.7 receiving yards per game, 21.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (65.5).
- Chase has gained over 65.5 receiving yards in five out of 10 games this year (50.0%).
- Chase’s season average of 86.7 receiving yards per game is 23.9 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.8.
- In seven of his 10 games (70.0%), Chase has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Steelers have conceded 15 passing TDs this year (1.5 per game), ranking them 12th among NFL defenses.
- In seven of 10 games this year, Chase has a receiving touchdown (and he has one game with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 25, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ja’Marr Chase or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from