Uk-news

Prince Harry’s belongings taken from Frogmore Cottage & placed in storage

Prince Harry’s belongings that were left behind at Frogmore Cottage when he moved to the US have reportedly been removed and placed in storage.

Staff at Windsor Castle are said to have emptied Harry and Meghan’s living quarters and bedroom following his visit to the UK for the unveiling of Princess Di’s statue on July 1.

The belongings, which include framed pictures from the couple’s bedroom, were boxed up and placed at the castle, according to The Sun.

Insiders say the possessions will then be shipped to Harry and Meghan’s £11million mansion in Montecito, California.

Staff at Windsor Castle are said to have emptied Harry and Meghan’s living quarters and bedroom

The move has indicated that Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, have no plans to return to Frogmore and will hand back the cottage after their rental deal runs out next April.

They may not even return for next year’s Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, royal sources say.

Princess Eugenie is currently staying at the cottage with her husband Jack and son August.

An insider told The Sun: “Staff from Windsor Castle were in Frogmore just days after Harry flew back to California after the statue unveiling. They cleared out his personal possessions such as framed pictures he had left behind in his and Meghan’s old bedroom.

“Harry had been staying in one end of the cottage, separated from Eugenie and her family. He stayed in his and Meghan’s old bedroom which was left largely untouched since he was last there.”

Prince Harry’s belongings taken from Frogmore Cottage & placed in storage
It comes as Prince Harry this week agreed to pen a tell-all memoir about life in the Royal Family

Royal biographer Angela Levin said: “Harry’s visits are often short and quick and I am pretty sure he and Meghan could find somewhere else to stay if they need to after April next year.”

It comes as Prince Harry this week agreed to pen a tell-all memoir about life in the Royal Family.

The new memoir is part of a lucrative four-book deal, one of which won’t be released until after the Queen has died, it has been claimed.

The Duke of Sussex’s announcement this week that he had penned a memoir about life in the Royal Family is just the “tip of the iceberg”, according to industry insiders.

The initial book, announced on Wednesday, is due for release by Penguin Random House next year, coinciding with Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

Buckingham Palace has not commented on the reports.



Most Related Links :
nativenewspost Governmental News Finance News

Source link

Back to top button